Someone from PCGen to speak on a panel at GenCon?

  • micahwedemeyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2013

      I'm Micah and I run obsidianportal.com I'm hosting a panel at GenCon titled "How Technology is Changing RPGs" ( https://gencon.com/events/46518 ) and I was wondering if there is anyone from the PCGen team who would like to be on the panel? You'll have 10 minutes to talk about where you see technology and RPGs combining in the future. With PCGen's long history, I'm sure you have a lot of insight to draw from.

      The panel is on Saturday at 2pm, and I'm trying to finalize the list of panelists as soon as I can. Please get back to me ASAP at micah@...

      Thanks!
      Micah

      P.S. I'm a big fan of PCGen and it was a major inspiration for me when I first started Obsidian Portal.
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2013
        And it looks like either I or Bryan will be part of the panel. :)

        So if your 2-3pm is open on Sat everyone come and join in on the seminar.