Re: Dark Sun conversion

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 3, 2013
      https://plus.google.com/u/0/117687195581394620108/posts/VV5e4bP4Hrj

      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 31, 2014
        Flagging the PL team.

        Thanks.

        On 1/31/2014 11:01 AM, ott_timothy@... wrote:
        I know it hasn't been released yet, but perhaps someone might contact Timothy Brian Brown about making PCGen-able data for his Dragon Kings setting? It's the 'Spiritual Successor' to Dark Sun, and as far as I know is intended to contain OGC.
        KS address:
        https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1084491323/dragon-kings
        website address:
        www.dragonkingsproject.com