One simple change...

  • douglasleecarroll@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 9:46 AM
      I need to add an extra feat to a character. PCGen will not allow that as I've already assigned the one feat allowed (per Pathfinder rules). But the DM is allowing an extra feat, so how can I add that? Do I have to create a custom LST file just for this one thing?
    • Maredudd
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31 10:21 AM
        Hi Douglas,

        PCGen will let you edit the number of feats available directly. Simply click in that field on the Feats tab and edit it to add one feat.

        Maredudd

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31 10:35 AM
          On the Feats tab, look at the 1 and 0 box... Click on the 0, that's an editable field. Change the
          number to 1 or whatever you want.

          Hit enter, and you'll have your new feat(s) available.

          Cheers,