Re: [pcgen] HITDICE

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013

      Sounds like we need to update docs, it's been years since we've used HITDICE as part of a race. We
      split that out into two tags 'MONSTERCLASS:x:y', (Yes, one of the few tags where you'll see two
      colons), and 'HITDICEADVANCEMENT' for the second.

      For instance, an Animal might have "2" hit dice, this would be written out MONSTERCLASS:Animal:2 -
      you'll see there is a class file that has a class for the various monster race types.

      To limit the max "HD" you use a tag called 'HITDICEADVANCEMENT' this can determine growth, and max
      HD allowed for the creature.

      If I can ask, if you're going to start asking how to code up things, to move that to our home brew
      support group - LIST FILE HELP (Link is in the footer).

      Cheers,