ARG Samsaran errors

  • Jon Catron
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
      Hi Team,
      I pulled down the latest svn of the ARG, in order to get my local copy updated from the minimal work I was able to do to assist in this book before "life" got in the way, and was testing various things in it.  At some point, the Samsaran race was changed in the commits to incorrect stats.   The current version reads BONUS:STAT|WIS,CHA|2, but after double checking the PRD to make sure I haven't missed an errata or anything, it should still be BONUS:STAT|WIS,INT|2BONUS:STAT|CON|-2.  The reason I'm posting this to the list, rather than making a commit, is I've seen responses to queries on the status that the book is "finished" but pending licensing approval.  Not knowing what is involved in that, I didn't want to risk creating a problem with that process by making a change at this point.
      That's the only one I've noticed so far, but wanted to bring it to your attention.

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
        If there is errata supporting it, then make the change.

        License is not data review.

        On 7/24/2013 9:13 AM, Jon Catron wrote:
        > Hi Team,
        > I pulled down the latest svn of the ARG, in order to get my local copy updated from the minimal work I was able to do to assist in this book before "life" got in the way, and was testing various things in it. At some point, the Samsaran race was changed in the commits to incorrect stats. The current version reads BONUS:STAT|WIS,CHA|2, but after double checking the PRD to make sure I haven't missed an errata or anything, it should still be BONUS:STAT|WIS,INT|2BONUS:STAT|CON|-2. The reason I'm posting this to the list, rather than making a commit, is I've seen responses to queries on the status that the book is "finished" but pending licensing approval. Not knowing what is involved in that, I didn't want to risk creating a problem with that process by making a change at this point.
        > That's the only one I've noticed so far, but wanted to bring it to your attention.
        >
        > Thanks.

      • Jon Catron
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
          I've corrected the stats to reflect http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/advancedRaceGuide/uncommonRaces/samsarans.html, and commited the change, then.  Like I said, I didn't know if committing would disrupt the licensing review, so wanted to be safe. :)