How to create a NEWSOURCE Jira?

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2013
      I am trying to enter a JIRA for the "*Pathfinder Player Companion:
      People of the North (PFRPG)" book. When I go to JIRA, click on "create
      issue", NEWSOURCE does not show up under "all projects".*
      --

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2013
        Only authorized monkeys have the ability to open a new source jira. (You've been authorized). This
        is due to the fact this tracker group is for authorized books we can include and not meant for book
        requests.

        Cheers,