OS support for CHRONICLEENTRY

  • aeontrin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
      Is there any OS tokens related to chronicle entries? I need to make an OS that uses this information. Thanks.
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
        Hi aeontrin,

        On 24/07/2013 2:53 PM aeontrin wrote
        > Is there any OS tokens related to chronicle entries? I need to make an OS that uses this information. Thanks.

        No we haven't implemented any output of the campaign history, which is
        an oversight. I'll register a task in jira and perhaps one of our new
        devs would like to pick it up.

        We would need a new count to cover the chronicle entries and an output
        tag to produce each field on a single chronicle entry.

        Cheers,
        James.
      • aeontrin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
          Thanks. I play PFS and would like to keep a record of scenario events other than what is captured on the individual Chronicle sheets (monsters encounter, NPCs encountered, etc.).

          Will