Re: [pcgen] [BUG REPORT] Half-fiend Pathfinder

  • Bahamut Dragon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21, 2013
      Hey there Devin,

      If you don't want to run afoul of the mods, best to follow their rules. They've excellent support
      for making your own books (Andrew, David and Eric will guide you through the learning process of LST
      coding). Best advice I heard made here was a simple search engine can do wonders.

      Best of luck mate,

      --
      ~BD
      https://github.com/BahamutDragon/pcgen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 21, 2013
        hey np, I don't mean to break any rules, if I ask something that is off limits, it is good for someone to say so, ty

        To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
        From: bahamutdragon2013@...
        Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 21:52:24 -0700
        Subject: Re: [pcgen] [BUG REPORT] Half-fiend Pathfinder