Re: [pcgen] [BUG REPORT] Half-fiend Pathfinder

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21, 2013
      Works fine for me.

      Made a Human, Fighter 1, Stats all 10's.
      Applied Half-Fiend (Chose LE)
      Went to Feats and Abilities, Racial Abilities
      Selected the +2 Charisma, Constitution and Dexterity.
      Back to Summary tab -
      +4 to Charisma, Constitution and Dexterity. +2 to Strength, Intelligence and Wisdom.

      Cheers,

      On 7/21/2013 4:14 PM, billybrpwned wrote:
      > the half fiend template gives the creature +2 in three ability scores when it suppose to give +2 in three ability scores and +4 in the other three

    • Devin Sieminski
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 21, 2013
        anyone have anything for MM III looking for Naztharune rakshasa.

        To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
        From: drew0500@...
        Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:35:33 -0700
        Subject: Re: [pcgen] [BUG REPORT] Half-fiend Pathfinder

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 21, 2013
          When I first glanced at this I thought you were asking about the Bestiary III (Which consequently I
          am working on). But I looked through it, and I couldn't find any variant of Rakshasa by that name.

          Then I pulled out the Monster Manual III, and the creature you are looking for is in there.

          As a MODERATOR, in conjunction with the policies laid out by the Board of Directors, I do need to
          say that we can't have people asking for materials that are closed content. This is to protect us
          from any possible legal trouble with Wizards. To clarify - Wizards of the Coast books are closed
          content, the exception to this rule is Unearthed Arcana, and the System Resource Documents for the
          various systems (3e=srd, 35e=rsrd, modern=msrd, etc.)

          You can however ask us on our homebrew help group (list file help) to create your own copy of the books.

          On 7/21/2013 9:05 PM, Devin Sieminski wrote:
          > anyone have anything for MM III looking for Naztharune rakshasa.
          >
          > To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
          > From: drew0500@...
          > Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:35:33 -0700
          > Subject: Re: [pcgen] [BUG REPORT] Half-fiend Pathfinder

          > Works fine for me.
          >

          > Made a Human, Fighter 1, Stats all 10's.
          >
          > Applied Half-Fiend (Chose LE)
          >
          > Went to Feats and Abilities, Racial Abilities
          >
          > Selected the +2 Charisma, Constitution and Dexterity.
          >
          > Back to Summary tab -
          >
          > +4 to Charisma, Constitution and Dexterity. +2 to Strength, Intelligence and Wisdom.
          >

          > Cheers,
          >

          > On 7/21/2013 4:14 PM, billybrpwned wrote:
          >
          >> the half fiend template gives the creature +2 in three ability scores when it suppose to give +2 in three ability scores and +4 in the other three

          >> Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Bahamut Dragon
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 21, 2013
            Hey there Devin,

            If you don't want to run afoul of the mods, best to follow their rules. They've excellent support
            for making your own books (Andrew, David and Eric will guide you through the learning process of LST
            coding). Best advice I heard made here was a simple search engine can do wonders.

            Best of luck mate,

            --
            ~BD
            https://github.com/BahamutDragon/pcgen
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 21, 2013
              hey np, I don't mean to break any rules, if I ask something that is off limits, it is good for someone to say so, ty

              To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
              From: bahamutdragon2013@...
              Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 21:52:24 -0700