Re: [pcgen] Re: House Rule implementation

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2013
      The best place to start is the PCGen Documentation.

      Look specifically for the LST File Classes.

      Once you've looked at the LST File Classes you can pop over to the PCGenListFileHelp group on Yahoo! where you will find lots of help with finding specific solutions to tough lst questions.

      Also, the LST Tag Dictionary, found by clicking the LST Tag Index link in the Doc index, is a good place to see what eacj available LST Tag does.

      Maredudd