Aasimar characters and Feats

  • RobertA
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
      I have the latest PCGen build and can start my Aasimar cleric, but when it comes time to add the Angelic Blood feat I can't find or add it to the database. In the old version I was able to create the feat and add it. Any chance of getting that fixed. I have a level 6 cleric.

      Thanks,
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
        Game mode?
        Data sets loaded?
        What book is the feat from?

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        On 2013-07-18 Thu 11:08 AM, RobertA wrote:
        > I have the latest PCGen build and can start my Aasimar cleric, but when it comes time to add the Angelic Blood feat I can't find or add it to the database. In the old version I was able to create the feat and add it. Any chance of getting that fixed. I have a level 6 cleric.
        >
        > Thanks,

      • Maredudd
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
          Hi Robert!

          The LST Editor from the previous stable version of PCGen needed significant work to bring it up to the current code base so it was disabled. Rest assured though that it has not been forgotten and will eventually be re-enabled.

          Maredudd

          On Jul 18, 2013, at 11:08 AM, "RobertA" <robert@...> wrote:

          > I have the latest PCGen build and can start my Aasimar cleric, but when it comes time to add the Angelic Blood feat I can't find or add it to the database. In the old version I was able to create the feat and add it. Any chance of getting that fixed. I have a level 6 cleric.
          >
          > Thanks,

        • David R. Bender
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
            Crud, I totally missed the part about you creating it yourself. Ignore
            my earlier post. *sigh* some days you just can't win.

            -- david
            Papa.DRB

            My better half and me (jpg)

            On 2013-07-18 Thu 11:32 AM, Maredudd wrote:
            > Hi Robert!
            >
            > The LST Editor from the previous stable version of PCGen needed significant work to bring it up to the current code base so it was disabled. Rest assured though that it has not been forgotten and will eventually be re-enabled.
            >
            > Maredudd
            >
            > On Jul 18, 2013, at 11:08 AM, "RobertA" <robert@...> wrote:
            >
            >> I have the latest PCGen build and can start my Aasimar cleric, but when it comes time to add the Angelic Blood feat I can't find or add it to the database. In the old version I was able to create the feat and add it. Any chance of getting that fixed. I have a level 6 cleric.
            >>
            >> Thanks,

          • Maredudd
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
              No worries David as Robert did mention that it wasn't in the database.

              Robert,

              Assuming that you are playing Pathfinder, the Angelic Blood feat is part of the Advanced Race Guide which has not been released yet. It is in the final stages of review though so it should be available soon.

              Maredudd

              On Jul 18, 2013, at 11:35 AM, "David R. Bender" <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:

              > Crud, I totally missed the part about you creating it yourself. Ignore
              > my earlier post. *sigh* some days you just can't win.
              >
              > -- david
              > Papa.DRB
              >
              > My better half and me (jpg)

              > Word of the Day (gif) <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38647997/Exhaustipated.gif>

              > On 2013-07-18 Thu 11:32 AM, Maredudd wrote:
              > > Hi Robert!
              > >
              > > The LST Editor from the previous stable version of PCGen needed significant work to bring it up to the current code base so it was disabled. Rest assured though that it has not been forgotten and will eventually be re-enabled.
              > >
              > > Maredudd
              > >
              > > On Jul 18, 2013, at 11:08 AM, "RobertA" <robert@...> wrote:
              > >
              > >> I have the latest PCGen build and can start my Aasimar cleric, but when it comes time to add the Angelic Blood feat I can't find or add it to the database. In the old version I was able to create the feat and add it. Any chance of getting that fixed. I have a level 6 cleric.
              > >>
              > >> Thanks,

              > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • RobertA
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
                Thanks for the quick reply on this topic. I figured it was something that was being worked on. I look forward to seeing the fix in the future.

                Rob