I want to help

  • kwinz
    Message 1 of 63 , Jul 17, 2013
      Hello! I originally joined this group to ask for somebody to add a new data source. Seeing that the teams are already pretty busy, I have started to input the new data source myself. Aside from this one source, though, I'd like to help out on the code team. I'm a software engineer with several years of experience with java and eclipse plug-in development.

      I would like to work on the List Editor, I think. Trying to hand-code this new data source, syntax and all, makes me *really* want an editor for it. So how about I pick up the List Editor to develop? Or is there another area that's desperately in need of help right now?
      Message 63 of 63 , Jan 2, 2014

        Did you get my response and James' response to you off-list?

        -Andrew

        On 12/30/2013 7:28 AM, marroon69@... wrote:
        Love the tool and have been using it for a few months now. I would like to offer to help, I am a java programmer by trade since 1996 so that would make the most sense. Let me know what I can do