Pact Magic Supplements

  • Henry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
      Has Radiance House publishing // Author(s): Alexander Augunas, Dario Nardi been contacted regarding adding their Pact Magic line of products to PcGen? I know it is in the Pathfinder D20PFSRD web site.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013
        Not yet. I've opened a request with the PR team.

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2013
          Thanks,
          If the project ever gets green lighted let me know.
          I will be happy to share the material I have put together, possibly giving the code monkeys a jump start on one of the books.
          Just say where to upload it...
          -Henry H.