Re: [pcgen] Problem with custom items

  • Jon Catron
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2013
      This brings up a question on custom items: Are they supposed to stay between saves if they aren't "owned" by the character?  Having been unable to delete custom items I messed up, I found if I didn't have one in inventory and saved the character, then exit the program and relaunch it, the unowned custom items clear.  Never asked about it before because I wasn't really concerned about it, but having seen this topic it made me curious if this was by design or not.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2013
        Hi Jon,

        There is an option in preferences under PCGen > Sources called "Save
        Custom Equipment to customEquipment.lst". Check this and your custom
        gear is shared between all characters per game mode.

        Cheers,
        James.

        On 14/07/2013 4:46 AM Jon Catron wrote