Re: [pcgen] Problem with prehensile hair?

  • Haymar Dur Taur
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
      Hi
      It's actually the BAB+STR (and the DEX-STR in the weapon finesse
      section) of the natural attack that is giving me doubts.
      The entry for the power from the SRD says:

      /Prehensile Hair (Su)/: The witch can instantly cause her hair (or even
      her eyebrows) to grow up to 10 feet long or to shrink to its normal
      length, and can manipulate her hair as if it were a limb with a Strength
      score equal to her Intelligence score. Her hair has reach 10 feet, and
      she can use it as a secondary natural attack that deals 1d3 points of
      damage (1d2 for a Small witch).

      So, i'd think that the hair use the INT score as strength for both
      damage and attack.

      What do you think?

      Thanks again

      Ernesto