Re: [pcgen] Problem with prehensile hair?

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
      > classlevel("Witch")+classlevel("Magus")

      By the way, this is temporary coding I think, to support the hexcrafter
      magus archetype. Of course it fails if the character is a multiclass
      witch/magus. All uses of classlevel("Witch") in hex abilities should be
      changed to use a variable, such as WitchHexLVL and that variable should
      be added to the hexcrafter magus archetype.

      I'll go over this stuff later today.

      Stefan.

    • Haymar Dur Taur
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
        Hi
        It's actually the BAB+STR (and the DEX-STR in the weapon finesse
        section) of the natural attack that is giving me doubts.
        The entry for the power from the SRD says:

        /Prehensile Hair (Su)/: The witch can instantly cause her hair (or even
        her eyebrows) to grow up to 10 feet long or to shrink to its normal
        length, and can manipulate her hair as if it were a limb with a Strength
        score equal to her Intelligence score. Her hair has reach 10 feet, and
        she can use it as a secondary natural attack that deals 1d3 points of
        damage (1d2 for a Small witch).

        So, i'd think that the hair use the INT score as strength for both
        damage and attack.

        What do you think?

        Thanks again

        Ernesto