D&D Next?

  • Rob Allen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9 2:20 PM
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9 4:02 PM
        I think your email client mangled this... no body.

        Cheers,

      • Anestis Kozakis
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 9 4:06 PM
          Rob,

          You need to send a text-only e-mail to the list.

          Thanks.

          Anestis.

          On 10 July 2013 07:20, Rob Allen <allenr@...> wrote:

          Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@...

        • kwinz
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 10 4:43 PM
            Yes I do have a JIRA account. It looks like comment permission is restricted just in newsource. If I view an issue in another project (like code or data), there's a Comment button at the bottom of the page. But when I view an issue in newsource, the Comment button doesn't appear.

            Anyway, maybe I'll take a crack at writing up the source myself. I have the hardcopy book to work from.