Pathfinder Society Field Guide (NEWSOURCE-151)

  • kwinz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
      Would some kind monkey please pick up this new source request? There are just 8 pages of new items and spells in the "Society Resources" chapter. These items and spells are in common use in PFS play, and I would really appreciate a data set to add them.

      http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWSOURCE-151

      (Posting here because I don't have Add Comment permissions in jira)

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
        Are you signed up for the JIRA? I don't recall limiting the newsource comments to devs, so if you have an account, you should be able to comment. However, only NewSource authorized Devs can open those JIRA Trackers for new sources.

        I don't have the source (or at least I'm not recalling having it), and nobody has marked the source as finished, so I'm at an impasse to move it forward. I'm juggling my time pushing the license team to get the nine books (http://jira.pcgen.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20NEWSOURCE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20%22Step%203%20-%20Licensing%20Review%22%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC) in the queue moved forward into data review stage, along with plodding through the final stages of Bestiary 3, while pushing for some needed code fixes to make dragons work correctly to newer guidelines so I'm not doing the dragons twice, and then following up with our web team to get some independent forum/mailing list solution that we control separate from yahoo groups... Of course, my Saturday home group is requesting a World of Darkness game... And looks like the Friday one is picking up the Fantasy Craft beta test request - something about a Giant Assassin someone found
        amusing, I think the drake is cool myself. Hmm, fun times...

        Sorry if I'm rambling, being up for 25 hours tends to do that.

        --
        Andrew

        ________________________________
        Would some kind monkey please pick up this new source request?  There are just 8 pages of new items and spells in the "Society Resources" chapter.  These items and spells are in common use in PFS play, and I would really appreciate a data set to add them.

        http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWSOURCE-151

        (Posting here because I don't have Add Comment permissions in jira)

        Thanks!

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Rob Allen
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
            I think your email client mangled this... no body.

            Cheers,

          • Anestis Kozakis
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
              Rob,

              You need to send a text-only e-mail to the list.

              Thanks.

              Anestis.

              On 10 July 2013 07:20, Rob Allen <allenr@...> wrote:

              Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@...

            • kwinz
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 10, 2013
                Yes I do have a JIRA account. It looks like comment permission is restricted just in newsource. If I view an issue in another project (like code or data), there's a Comment button at the bottom of the page. But when I view an issue in newsource, the Comment button doesn't appear.

                Anyway, maybe I'll take a crack at writing up the source myself. I have the hardcopy book to work from.