PCGen 6.01.04 Alpha Released

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 7:27 PM
      The PCGen team is pleased to announce the release of PCGen 6.01.04 Alpha.

      In this release the PCGen Team has made a number of changes including adding a few new data sets to PCGen and making a number of "under the hood" changes that will make things easier for homebrew set authors. For the full detail on all changes made in this alpha release, check out the release notes here:

      http://iweb.dl.sourceforge.net/project/pcgen/PCGen%20Unstable/6.01.04%20Alpha/pcgen-release-notes-60104.html

      This release is an alpha release from the PCGen development branch to allow experimentation and testing of our latest work. Please give it a shot and let us know how it works for you.

      PCGen Public Relations Team