Magical Tails Feat for Advanced Race Guide

  • Phoex
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 9:01 PM
      I'm not sure what kind of progress has been made on the Advanced Race
      Guide and the feats in particular, but a game I'm running has run into
      needing the Magical Tails Feat from ARG and thus I spent some time coding
      it up. It is as follows

      (In feats.lst)
      Magical
      Tails TYPE:General PRERACE:1,RACESUBTYPE=Kitsune PREVARLT:KitsuneTails,8 DEFINE:KitsuneTails|0 DESC:You
      grow an extra tail that represents your growing magical
      powers. STACK:YES MULT:YES CHOOSE:NOCHOICE ABILITY:Special
      Ability|AUTOMATIC|Magical Tail ~
      Kitsune BONUS:VAR|KitsuneTails|1 BENEFIT:You gain a new spell-like
      ability, each usable twice per day, from the following list, in order:
      Disguise Self, Charm Person, Misdirection, Invisibility, Suggestion,
      Displacement, Confusion, Dominate Person. For example, the first time you
      select this feat, you gain disguise self 2/day; the second time you select
      this feat, you gain charm person 2/day. Your caster level for these spells
      is equal to your Hit Dice. The DCs for these abilities are Charisma-based.
      Special: You may select this feat up to eight times. Each time you take
      it, you gain an additional ability as described above.

      (In abilities.lst)
      Magical Tail KEY:Magical Tail ~ Kitsune CATEGORY:Special
      Ability TYPE:General SPELLS:Innate|TIMES=2|CASTERLEVEL=TL|Disguise
      Self,11+CHA|PREVARGTEQ:KitsuneTails,1 SPELLS:Innate|TIMES=2|CASTERLEVEL=TL|Charm
      Person,11+CHA|PREVARGTEQ:KitsuneTails,2 SPELLS:Innate|TIMES=2|CASTERLEVEL=TL|Misdirection,12+CHA|PREVARGTEQ:KitsuneTails,3 SPELLS:Innate|TIMES=2|CASTERLEVEL=TL|Invisibility,12+CHA|PREVARGTEQ:KitsuneTails,4 SPELLS:Innate|TIMES=2|CASTERLEVEL=TL|Suggestion,13+CHA|PREVARGTEQ:KitsuneTails,5 SPELLS:Innate|TIMES=2|CASTERLEVEL=TL|Displacement,13+CHA|PREVARGTEQ:KitsuneTails,6 SPELLS:Innate|TIMES=2|CASTERLEVEL=TL|Confusion,14+CHA|PREVARGTEQ:KitsuneTails,7 SPELLS:Innate|TIMES=2|CASTERLEVEL=TL|Dominate
      Person,15+CHA|PREVARGTEQ:KitsuneTails,8
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 10:21 PM
        Double group posting... As I answered on the other group:

        It's in license review, I liked your cleaner version better and thus pushed it up.

        So, two fixes in one evening, I hear someone wanting to join the data team ;)

        Cheers,