Re: [pcgen] Re: Weapon sort order

  • Hugh Foster
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2013
      OK, that's better news than it would have been, now that moving versions is so much easier :)
      Thanks

      --

      Hugh Foster
      hugh@...

      Friday, July 5, 2013, 10:35:46 PM, you wrote:

      Hi Hugh,

      This is one of the things I have been wokring on in the alpha series. In
      6.01.03 you have full control over the order, in the production code it
      is more limited.

      Cheers,
      James.

      On 6/07/2013 2:10 AM hugh wrote