Re: [pcgen] Re: A question and some feedback on 5.17.11

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 4, 2013
      The only place I see baseitem used is when pcgen creates a custom item. Also, maybe the email is
      wonky, but sword is swo\rd on my end.

      Not sure if that's in the actual code, but I don't think it should be. Glad you figured it out though.

    • jonathanrobertwatts
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 5, 2013
        OK, rmvhoek2 has found a way to stop the duplication, but it does require manually editing the .pcg file. Any chance of tracking down the actual bug and fixing it?