Re: [pcgen] Whisper Gnome, Races of stone

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
      Hi phynris,

      Races of Stone is what we would call a closed content book - It's not available in PCGen as it's not
      OGL (Open Game Licensed). PCGen only includes books that we've been given permission and are OGL (Or
      the publisher waives that requirement). Wizards of the Coast hasn't done either of those things for us.

      The only recourse you have is to become a little more proficient, join the growing group of Homebrew
      Monkeys and code it up yourself. I'd be happy to assist you on that front of course. Making a race
      isn't hard.