Next version ETA?

  • Allen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013
      Should we be expecting 6.00.2 and/or 6.01.04 in the near future?
      http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Roadmap is quite out-of-date.
      Thanks.
      Allen W.

      p.s. Also, all of the 6.00.x links on http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php are broken.
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013
        Hi Allen,

        On 3/07/2013 11:46 PM Allen wrote
        > Hi,
        > Should we be expecting 6.00.2 and/or 6.01.04 in the near future?
        > http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Roadmap is quite out-of-date.
        > Thanks.
        > Allen W.
        Hmm I haven't looked at that page in a while - I'll update it in the
        next few days.

        The current plan is to have 6.01.04 out this weekend. We'll start on the
        release candidates for 6.0.2 once we have Advanced Races Guide, Bestiary
        3 and Ultimate Equipment coded up. I think the first two are pretty
        close and the last is well past half way done.

        > p.s. Also, all of the 6.00.x links on http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php are broken.

        I've fixed the links, but the links in the 6.0 section will be broken
        until the build finishes in about an hour.

        Cheers,
        James.
      • Allen Wilkins
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2013