Pathfinder Animal Companion Feats

  • fullerjustin15
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013
      Using PCGen version 6.01 I have created a druid with a Big Cat (tiger) companion. When I attempt to select feats for the companion I can not find the feats Improved Natural Armor, Improved Natural Attack (or I believe any Monster feat) in the feats list. Can someone inform me what I doing wrong
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013
        Please raise a Bug - I'll investigate when I can.

        jira.pcgen.org

        Thanks,

        -Andrew