Undefined variables vanishing from formulas
- I'm working on a data set, and by accident I used the formula "10+AegisSuitLVL/2+CON" instead of "10+AstralSuitLVL/2+CON".
AegisSuitLVL is undefined (I checked in the debugging console and got a value of 0.0), and the CON value is 2.
However, 10+AegisSuitLVL/2+CON gives a value of 7. [Both in the OS and the debugging console.]
My best guess is that it's ignoring the +AegisSuitLVL, and treating the formula as 10/2+CON.
10+AstralSuitLVL/2+CON gave the correct value of 22 in the debugging console. [AstralSuitLVL was 20.]
I'm guessing this is unintended behavior.