Undefined variables vanishing from formulas

  • Distant Scholar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27 8:49 PM
      I'm working on a data set, and by accident I used the formula "10+AegisSuitLVL/2+CON" instead of "10+AstralSuitLVL/2+CON".
      AegisSuitLVL is undefined (I checked in the debugging console and got a value of 0.0), and the CON value is 2.
      However, 10+AegisSuitLVL/2+CON gives a value of 7. [Both in the OS and the debugging console.]
      My best guess is that it's ignoring the +AegisSuitLVL, and treating the formula as 10/2+CON.

      10+AstralSuitLVL/2+CON gave the correct value of 22 in the debugging console. [AstralSuitLVL was 20.]

      I'm guessing this is unintended behavior.

      DS/DL