Re: [pcgen] Data Freeze lifted

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2013
      Ah, missed an orphan. I'm trying to make heads or tails of this missing files report. My end shows
      the files exist. I checked the repo browser and they appear to be present.

      I checked against the pcc to see if a rename was missed. Since the names in the test aren't matching.

      Tests/workspace/pcgen/data/35e/paizo/campaign_setting/campaign_setting/campaign_setting_languages.lst used
      by /tomcat/.hudson/jobs/PCGen Trunk Data

      but the name of the file called by the pcc is pathfinder_campaign_setting_languages.lst

      I'm baffled as the messages are hard to read.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 29, 2013
        Okay, figured it out.

        It would be nice if my account had access to run the test. Anyways, I *think* I got them all. Wanna
        give the test another spin.