Re: Magic Vestment Bonus not applied

  • herzogaldilkassach
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 27, 2013
      found it:

      the casterlevel selection entry is missing from the Magic Vestment (Armor) and Magic Vestment (Shield) lines.

      also, the construction of the bonus seems a bit.... odd.
      Any chance to move the (working) pf data over to 3.5?

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 27, 2013
        Good grief, the spell temp code is redone and not in a good way. I'll toss a fix up in a bit.

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 27, 2013
          And fixed.

          David, want to give that an official test drive?

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 27, 2013
            Uh, beat ya to the punch. I did. The bonus used the wrong type, so I ported the PF correct stuff over.

            Give it a test.

          • David Bender
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 27, 2013
              Can not. Had to disconnect landline / inyernet for 36 hours so new camper
              can be put on site. using Android tablet till Friday afternoon...

            • David Bender
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 27, 2013

                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 27, 2013
                  Seems Yahoo is going slow today. Looks like three hour gaps between when I send and it appears.

                  Not cool. Hope they get that fixed soon.