Pathfinder Eidolon

  • Darth Borehd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013
      I found that while making an eidolon, swapping out the "free evolutions" is
      not that easy, but I believe it is legal in the rules.

      The free evolutions are in a separate line item than the others. I was
      making a "bodyguard" type eidolon, so I chose bipedal and tried to remove
      claws and swap in "Weapon Training Simple" using the 1 point refunded from
      claws and 1 point from the Evolution pool.

      Unfortunately, you can't seem to do that. Weapon Training does appear if
      you remove claws, but the rest of the list you can choose from is limited.
      The result is that you get 1 point to spend but buy Weapon Training and go
      into -1 for the number of free evolutions.

      You can balance it out by just leaving 1 point remaining on the other
      evolutions, but you get warned on the summary tab that you have too many
      free evolutions and not enough regular evolutions selected.