Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder: Words of Power system

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
      Not showing up where? In the program interface? On the output sheet?

      I think only some of the output sheets show Words of Power. Maybe the
      PDF full character sheet ones?

      In the program interface, the Words of Power are found under Class
      Abilities rather than Spells, I think. The wordspells themselves
      (spells that get constructed out of Words of Power) are too varied for
      PCGen to handle right now; you'll have to enter them in by hand---or
      if/when the LST editor gets revived, that should probably help, too.

      DS/DL

      On 6/25/2013 4:47 PM, Moe Howard wrote:

      > I don't know if it's supposed to be working as it is in Alpha, but I
      > noticed the Words of Power system does not show Wordspells. It still
      > shows regular spells.

    • Darth Borehd
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
        I was looking under spells.

        However, I just looked under class abilities and could not find them
        either.

        Under "Wizard Class Ability" there is a list of the schools and the
        school's granted powers, but none of them are words of power.

        If you select "Print Spells with PC" in the Output preferences, you get the
        standard Wizard 0-level spells printed. I tried all the sheets and none of
        them printed the Words of power except
        "csheet_condensed_spell_grey_light.xslt" printed the target words, but
        nothing else.

        On 25 June 2013 16:50, Doug Limmer <adventure@...> wrote:

        > Not showing up where? In the program interface? On the output sheet?
        >
        > I think only some of the output sheets show Words of Power. Maybe the PDF
        > full character sheet ones?
        >
        > In the program interface, the Words of Power are found under Class
        > Abilities rather than Spells, I think. The wordspells themselves (spells
        > that get constructed out of Words of Power) are too varied for PCGen to
        > handle right now; you'll have to enter them in by hand---or if/when the LST
        > editor gets revived, that should probably help, too.
        >
        > DS/DL
        >

        > On 6/25/2013 4:47 PM, Moe Howard wrote:
        >

        > I don't know if it's supposed to be working as it is in Alpha, but I
        > noticed the Words of Power system does not show Wordspells. It still shows
        > regular spells.

      • Doug Limmer
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
          Ah. I was thinking of spontaneous casters.

          I think I decided not to track what Words of Power spellbook casters
          know, because they could know any or all of them. That might have to
          change...

          DS/DL