Pathfinder: Words of Power system

  • Moe Howard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25 1:47 PM
      I don't know if it's supposed to be working as it is in Alpha, but I noticed the Words of Power system does not show Wordspells. It still shows regular spells.
    • Doug Limmer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25 4:50 PM
        Not showing up where? In the program interface? On the output sheet?

        I think only some of the output sheets show Words of Power. Maybe the
        PDF full character sheet ones?

        In the program interface, the Words of Power are found under Class
        Abilities rather than Spells, I think. The wordspells themselves
        (spells that get constructed out of Words of Power) are too varied for
        PCGen to handle right now; you'll have to enter them in by hand---or
        if/when the LST editor gets revived, that should probably help, too.

        DS/DL

        On 6/25/2013 4:47 PM, Moe Howard wrote:

        > I don't know if it's supposed to be working as it is in Alpha, but I
        > noticed the Words of Power system does not show Wordspells. It still
        > shows regular spells.

      • Darth Borehd
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25 5:52 PM
          I was looking under spells.

          However, I just looked under class abilities and could not find them
          either.

          Under "Wizard Class Ability" there is a list of the schools and the
          school's granted powers, but none of them are words of power.

          If you select "Print Spells with PC" in the Output preferences, you get the
          standard Wizard 0-level spells printed. I tried all the sheets and none of
          them printed the Words of power except
          "csheet_condensed_spell_grey_light.xslt" printed the target words, but
          nothing else.

          On 25 June 2013 16:50, Doug Limmer <adventure@...> wrote:

          > Not showing up where? In the program interface? On the output sheet?
          >
          > I think only some of the output sheets show Words of Power. Maybe the PDF
          > full character sheet ones?
          >
          > In the program interface, the Words of Power are found under Class
          > Abilities rather than Spells, I think. The wordspells themselves (spells
          > that get constructed out of Words of Power) are too varied for PCGen to
          > handle right now; you'll have to enter them in by hand---or if/when the LST
          > editor gets revived, that should probably help, too.
          >
          > DS/DL
          >

          > On 6/25/2013 4:47 PM, Moe Howard wrote:
          >

          > I don't know if it's supposed to be working as it is in Alpha, but I
          > noticed the Words of Power system does not show Wordspells. It still shows
          > regular spells.

        • Doug Limmer
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 25 6:53 PM
            Ah. I was thinking of spontaneous casters.

            I think I decided not to track what Words of Power spellbook casters
            know, because they could know any or all of them. That might have to
            change...

            DS/DL