Pathfinder: Thrown weapons not calculated correctly

  • Darth Borehd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
      I noticed that all thrown weapons for all characters are using the strength
      bonus instead of the dexterity bonus for the attack bonus.

      Strength only modifies the damage done by thrown weapons. Dexterity still
      modifies the attack.

    • Doug Limmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
        I tried this with a dagger in Pathfinder game mode, and it seemed to
        work correctly: The Str modifier was applied to the melee entries, and
        the Dex modifier to the thrown entries.

        If you're mixing thrown weapons and two-weapon fighting, I'm not sure
        our output sheets are set up to handle that case.

        What game mode are you using? (I thought I saw your handle on the Paizo
        boards, but...) What output sheet are you using? And, I have to ask,
        are you looking at the melee section or the ranged section?

        DS/DL