Github progress (Was: [pcgen] PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 6/21/2013, 6:00 pm)

  • Henk Slaaf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21 3:40 AM
      Hey Andrew,

      > Here is the Agenda for the meeting / several of these will obviously be
      > followed up at a later
      > meeting. After each item, I'm clarifying it's purpose, hopefully this will
      > spark some interest in
      > joining our little get together.

      I'd very much like to join, but I'm normally unable to attends these
      meetings because it's late at night for mainland Europeans. I appreciate
      that this is the best timeslot for our primary coders.

      As it is, I always read the logs, so keep them coming! You could call me a
      log lurker :)

      > ** Code - GIT Report - How is GITHUB working out?

      The repository is up. Branches are there. Tags are not.

      I have a feeling that many people would like to carry the project forward,
      but that most are unsure of how to procede, including myself. Migrating is
      the hardest part. Maybe we should get a couple of the people involved
      together and talk it through.

      To get a feeling for who to invite (frequent committers):
      https://github.com/PCGen/pcgen/pulse/monthly

      I can generate a listing of frequent committers for longer periods of time,
      if you'd like. This is a matter of counting commits from git log :)

      Best,

      Henk