Re: [pcgen] PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 6/21/2013, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2013
      Hi Folks,

      In case people were curious, the Board of Directors gets together and plans the direction of PCGen
      as a program and how we work as a community. To that end our meetings are always open for vistors
      and lurkers alike to sit in. We respectfully request that only Board Members speak during the main
      portion, except for when we ask for questions. Once the Board business is concluded, we open the
      floor to everyone to ask any questions. A typical meeting runs about 60 minutes. If you want to
      become involved, joining us for these meetings is a good start.

      Here is the Agenda for the meeting / several of these will obviously be followed up at a later
      meeting. After each item, I'm clarifying it's purpose, hopefully this will spark some interest in
      joining our little get together.

      -Meeting opens
      * Team Reports (Code, Arch, Content, Admin, PR) - Each team gives a self report on their projects
      and goals. Below are specific questions geared towards a specific team:
      ** Code - GIT Report - How is GITHUB working out?
      ** Code - Outside Projects report? (We had a server project, Chris Dolan's Drools Project, etc. Do
      we know where these projects are presently?)
      ** Code - Unit Tests updates and reports? Code Coverage status?
      ** Code - Clean up of Code?
      ** Web (Website is live, how about the Forum?)
      ** Content - Book Updates - Bestiary 3 and Advanced Race Guide book statuses
      ** Content - Data Directory Restructuring and file naming standardization - Stefan and Andrew proposals
      ** Content - OS Directory set up - With the File Path in place, making sure the OS directory is set
      up correctly is imperative
      * Status of Team Meetings - Are the teams having any meetings?
      * Road Map Update - where are we, and where are we going? Is 6.0 on track, and how are we looking
      for 6.2?
      * Board of Directors - Are they still all present and active? We haven't a Quorum meeting in a long
      time. Are the meeting times still the best for the majority? (Do we have a status on Tom Parker -
      Arch SB, and on Barak - Content SB; Are we seriously letting Karianna step down as Chair? - Finds
      the Ninja Monkeys!)
      * Board of Directors - Are we still on task for our Mission Statement?
      * Open forum - public questions and other discussions.
      -Meeting Adjourned

      Any additional items or request for clarification?

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2013
        Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

        Title: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting