Re: [pcgen] [FREQ] Showing the Pathfinder favored class bonus HP, etc.

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2013
      Hi Matt,

      This would be more difficult than it seems as we don't track the granted
      ability (hp or skill) to the level it is made and you are never asked to
      associate the choice with the level. So if you have an 8th level
      character with 5 bonus hp and 3 bonus skills, we can't say that the hp
      were at levels 1, 4, 5, 6, and 7 and the skills were at 2, 3, and 8.

      Possibly the best we could do now is to add a line at the bottom of the
      edit hp dialog titled "other bonuses" or something similar and note the
      number of the bonus hp there.

      Cheers,
      James.

      On 20/06/2013 8:26 AM otiendikil wrote