Re: [pcgen] Re: [PCGen 6.00.1] Sword and Board Two-Weapon Fighting

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 19, 2013
      You've got mail :)

      Check that out, (Also, don't get blown away that you have both the Feat Description and Benefit
      being displayed at the same time)...

      I haven't a clue why the shield bash damage is a d6 instead of a d4. I'll look into that later (And
      your Weapon Specialization is missing it's choice(s)).

      And in the future the email is help AT pcgen DOT org

      I don't know why it's being mangled.

      Cheers,

    • Andrew Wilson
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 19, 2013
        On 19 June 2013 15:07, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
        > And in the future the email is help AT pcgen DOT org
        >
        > I don't know why it's being mangled.

        It's being mangled because putting your email address in a post to a public
        forum is an insanely bad idea, so Yahoo wipes them out.

        andrew