Re: [PCGen 6.00.1] Sword and Board Two-Weapon Fighting

  • unluckyg33k
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 18, 2013
      Anybody thought anymore about this?

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 18, 2013
        Send the character pcg file to help@...

        I'll load it up and see what is going on.

        On 6/18/2013 12:51 PM, unluckyg33k wrote:
        > Anybody thought anymore about this?
        >
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "unluckyg33k" <michael.scott.rainey@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Sorry. Pathfinder.
        >>
        >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew <drew0500@> wrote:
        >>>
        >>> Which 'data set' are you using?
        >>>
        >>> 3.5?
        >>> Pathfinder?

      • unluckyg33k
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 19, 2013
          Email address got nerfed. I uploaded it to the Files section here.
          http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/TK_BUcC7OU2iOEJX_Hd90u6dnS1blCJUQgZk-D_JAj3\
          fx-Uv9mEWXtBqSQe7HbSUGe78YheM-_IJ3iZV0U-4C8kFPIF67XV9Iw/unluckyg33k%20-%\
          20Thureos.pcg

          http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links
          http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 19, 2013
            You've got mail :)

            Check that out, (Also, don't get blown away that you have both the Feat Description and Benefit
            being displayed at the same time)...

            I haven't a clue why the shield bash damage is a d6 instead of a d4. I'll look into that later (And
            your Weapon Specialization is missing it's choice(s)).

            And in the future the email is help AT pcgen DOT org

            I don't know why it's being mangled.

            Cheers,

          • Andrew Wilson
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 19, 2013
              On 19 June 2013 15:07, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
              > And in the future the email is help AT pcgen DOT org
              >
              > I don't know why it's being mangled.

              It's being mangled because putting your email address in a post to a public
              forum is an insanely bad idea, so Yahoo wipes them out.

              andrew