[Pathfinder] PFS language for Tien characters

  • masaru20100
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
      Dear PCGen users,

      In Pathfinder Society (PFS), human characters from one of the Tien ethnicity get the Common language for free on top of the ethnicity languages (with are usually Tian and eventually some other).

      When I tried to do a Tien character in PCGen, I didn't manage to have it get the ethnicity's language but there's no reason to have Common on top of it. It's because it is PFS specific rules.

      In case a GM gives additional Traits, it's easy to change the available number of them. That's not possible for languages.

      My questions:
      — Did I miss something?
      — Should I raise an issue, and then on which point?

      Regards,
      --
      Vincent
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
        I haven't dealt with the PFS set very much, so I don't know what rules it is supposed to follow.

        Raise a Data Request or Bug and someone will check it out shortly.