Re: [PCGen 6.00.1] Sword and Board Two-Weapon Fighting

  • unluckyg33k
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 12, 2013
      Sorry. Pathfinder.

      > Which 'data set' are you using?
      >
      > 3.5?
      > Pathfinder?
      >

      > On 6/12/2013 10:01 AM, unluckyg33k wrote:
      > > Just tried equipping another weapon to my character and that shows up fine. It just does not show the shield as a usable weapon with iterative attacks.
      > >
      > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "herzogaldilkassach" <herzogaldilkassach@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Did you 'buy' the 'shield bash' weapon and equip it?
      > >> which output sheet are you using?
      > >> which dataset?
      > >>
      > >> I just checked this using 3.5 set, building a fighter with TWF, and both the primary weapon and off-hand weapon show iterative attacks....

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • unluckyg33k
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 18, 2013
        Anybody thought anymore about this?

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 18, 2013
          Send the character pcg file to help@...

          I'll load it up and see what is going on.

          On 6/18/2013 12:51 PM, unluckyg33k wrote:
          > Anybody thought anymore about this?
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "unluckyg33k" <michael.scott.rainey@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Sorry. Pathfinder.
          >>
          >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew <drew0500@> wrote:
          >>>
          >>> Which 'data set' are you using?
          >>>
          >>> 3.5?
          >>> Pathfinder?

        • unluckyg33k
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 19, 2013
            Email address got nerfed. I uploaded it to the Files section here.
            http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/TK_BUcC7OU2iOEJX_Hd90u6dnS1blCJUQgZk-D_JAj3\
            fx-Uv9mEWXtBqSQe7HbSUGe78YheM-_IJ3iZV0U-4C8kFPIF67XV9Iw/unluckyg33k%20-%\
            20Thureos.pcg

            http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links
            http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 19, 2013
              You've got mail :)

              Check that out, (Also, don't get blown away that you have both the Feat Description and Benefit
              being displayed at the same time)...

              I haven't a clue why the shield bash damage is a d6 instead of a d4. I'll look into that later (And
              your Weapon Specialization is missing it's choice(s)).

              And in the future the email is help AT pcgen DOT org

              I don't know why it's being mangled.

              Cheers,

            • Andrew Wilson
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 19, 2013
                On 19 June 2013 15:07, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
                > And in the future the email is help AT pcgen DOT org
                >
                > I don't know why it's being mangled.

                It's being mangled because putting your email address in a post to a public
                forum is an insanely bad idea, so Yahoo wipes them out.

                andrew