Re: [pcgen] Re: [PCGen 6.00.1] Sword and Board Two-Weapon Fighting

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 12, 2013
      Which 'data set' are you using?

      3.5?
      Pathfinder?

      On 6/12/2013 10:01 AM, unluckyg33k wrote:
      > Just tried equipping another weapon to my character and that shows up fine. It just does not show the shield as a usable weapon with iterative attacks.
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "herzogaldilkassach" <herzogaldilkassach@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Did you 'buy' the 'shield bash' weapon and equip it?
      >> which output sheet are you using?
      >> which dataset?
      >>
      >> I just checked this using 3.5 set, building a fighter with TWF, and both the primary weapon and off-hand weapon show iterative attacks....
      >>
      >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "unluckyg33k" <michael.scott.rainey@> wrote:
      >>>
      >>> I have created a 15th-level fighter with the Two-Weapon Fighting feat chain to attack a longsword and shield. I am able to attack with the shield 3 times, but on the output it only shows a single Shield Bash attack.
      >>>
      >>> Is there a way to get the shield to list all the iterative attacks I have with it or is this something I'm going to have to calculate myself?

    • unluckyg33k
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 12, 2013
        Sorry. Pathfinder.

        > Which 'data set' are you using?
        >
        > 3.5?
        > Pathfinder?
        >

        > On 6/12/2013 10:01 AM, unluckyg33k wrote:
        > > Just tried equipping another weapon to my character and that shows up fine. It just does not show the shield as a usable weapon with iterative attacks.
        > >
        > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "herzogaldilkassach" <herzogaldilkassach@> wrote:
        > >>
        > >> Did you 'buy' the 'shield bash' weapon and equip it?
        > >> which output sheet are you using?
        > >> which dataset?
        > >>
        > >> I just checked this using 3.5 set, building a fighter with TWF, and both the primary weapon and off-hand weapon show iterative attacks....

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • unluckyg33k
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 18, 2013
          Anybody thought anymore about this?

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 18, 2013
            Send the character pcg file to help@...

            I'll load it up and see what is going on.

            On 6/18/2013 12:51 PM, unluckyg33k wrote:
            > Anybody thought anymore about this?
            >
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "unluckyg33k" <michael.scott.rainey@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Sorry. Pathfinder.
            >>
            >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew <drew0500@> wrote:
            >>>
            >>> Which 'data set' are you using?
            >>>
            >>> 3.5?
            >>> Pathfinder?

          • unluckyg33k
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 19, 2013
              Email address got nerfed. I uploaded it to the Files section here.
              http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/TK_BUcC7OU2iOEJX_Hd90u6dnS1blCJUQgZk-D_JAj3\
              fx-Uv9mEWXtBqSQe7HbSUGe78YheM-_IJ3iZV0U-4C8kFPIF67XV9Iw/unluckyg33k%20-%\
              20Thureos.pcg

              http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links
              http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 19, 2013
                You've got mail :)

                Check that out, (Also, don't get blown away that you have both the Feat Description and Benefit
                being displayed at the same time)...

                I haven't a clue why the shield bash damage is a d6 instead of a d4. I'll look into that later (And
                your Weapon Specialization is missing it's choice(s)).

                And in the future the email is help AT pcgen DOT org

                I don't know why it's being mangled.

                Cheers,

              • Andrew Wilson
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 19, 2013
                  On 19 June 2013 15:07, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
                  > And in the future the email is help AT pcgen DOT org
                  >
                  > I don't know why it's being mangled.

                  It's being mangled because putting your email address in a post to a public
                  forum is an insanely bad idea, so Yahoo wipes them out.

                  andrew