Natural Attack Proposal Discussion

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
      I've started a draft proposal for natural attacks, as this is a needed improvement to fully support
      the Bestiary 3, along with plenty of other sets both made and in progress.

      http://wiki.pcgen.org/NATURALATTACK_the_new_system

      It involves a new Global TAG NATURALATTACK:x|x|y

      It adds a new File Type 'NATURALATTACK'

      Along with porting some existing equipment tags and either modifying or adding a few new tags.

      Please take a look at the draft, comment and let's throw something together that will last us a good
      long time.