Crafty Games Play tester interest

  • Dragon Dark Lord
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2013
      Hello to the PCGen community,

      Crafty Dragon aka Dragon Dark Lord here representing the fine folks over at crafty games. I'm here
      to humbly request assistance in play testing a set for Fantasy Craft. As a play tester you'd be
      required to sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and be committed to testing the set for
      completion. Knowledge of Fantasy Craft would be nice, but isn't required. I'm looking for a minimum
      of a weekly check in with bug reports and any requests you think would benefit this set.

      If interested, please contact me at this email address: dragondarklord.pcgen@...

      Thank you,

      --
      Crafty Dragon