Re: [pcgen] Using PERL on Windows 7?

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013
      To check/change the path: Go to Control Panel | System and Security |
      System, click on Advanced system settings in the left-hand list, and
      click on Environment Variables... Find the path variable (probably a
      system variable). Edit as needed.

      [My docs for ActivePerl say the .msi installer should handle this for
      you ...]

      DS/DL

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013
        I used the installer, and it didn't work. Hence my confusion and annoyance. There is a Path in there
        called Perl64

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013
          Hi David,

          Thanks, the direct path in the bat file did the trick. Thanks!