Re: [pcgen] Adding racial abilities in 6.00.01 RC2

  • Scott Meyer
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2013
      Everything Pathfinder is released under the Open Gaming License, so feel free.
      Also, we're currently working on the Advanced Race Guide so we may be adding it
      as we speak.

      -Scott

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2013
        That's most likely the situation. I just noticed the trait I'm looking for is in the Advanced Race Guide. I was using the online SRD and didn't realize where I was getting the trait from.