Re: [pcgen] Adding racial abilities in 6.00.01 RC2

    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2013
      Hi Rallaster,

      Welcome to the PCGen community.

      You are free to ask any question, though as a courtesy, LST coding questions shouldbe directed to
      the LST Help Yahoo group (Link below).

      You are quite freeto reference a book and ability by it's name when asking for help. What is frowned
      upon is uploading closed content materials or soliciting for such things on our yahoo groups.

      Myself or any number of simians will be glad to assist you in your endeavors here.

      (And if you're in the US of A, happy Memorial Day Weekend)

      Cheers,

      On 5/25/2013 5:35 PM, Rallaster wrote:
      > I'm looking at creating a Pathfinder character with 6.00.01 RC2 and there's a racial ability that's not listed that I want. I am a complete noob to almost anything code, so I will likely need a lot of help with it.
      >
      > I'm not sure if I'm actually allowed to name the book or ability by name, so I won't until an admin tells me I can.

    • Scott Meyer
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2013
        Everything Pathfinder is released under the Open Gaming License, so feel free.
        Also, we're currently working on the Advanced Race Guide so we may be adding it
        as we speak.

        -Scott

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2013
          That's most likely the situation. I just noticed the trait I'm looking for is in the Advanced Race Guide. I was using the online SRD and didn't realize where I was getting the trait from.