[OT] Looking for PCGen Wallpaper

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2013
      Hi Folks!

      Has anyone ran across PCGen themed wallpaper for the desktop? I'm hoping, or wishing, to get something with Vito, as in the Vitruvian Man, as well as PCGen using the Morpheus font. I'm hoping to find such in multiple resolutions but right now I'm looking for 1152 x 720.

      Thanks for your time!

      Maredudd
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2013
        There's one in the banner and images section of the website.