Oracle with Zen Mystery

  • Joshua
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20 10:00 AM
      My GM has asked me to create an 6th level Oracle character with the Zen Mystery and to use Ki points.
      I haven't used PCGen before, and play very little D&D.
      I have read this material:
      http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/advanced/baseClasses/oracle.html
      http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2o416?A-Monklike-OracleThe-Zen-Mystery-Please-critique
      http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/alternate-classes/ninja#TOC-Ki-Pool-Su-

      I've installed PCGen, and I have no trouble creating the Oracle. However, I can't add the Zen Mystery.
      Any help? Does PCGen support Zen Mystery? If not, can I add it? I'm willing to edit data files, if that is what it takes.
      Finally, I haven't tried to do anything with ki points as yet. Anything to watch out for when I do?
      Thanks for any help.

      Joshua
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21 3:29 AM
        Hi Joshua,

        We don't include homebrews in our distributions, only published materials, and since the entire
        class is under the header of 'please critique', in the forum for house rules/homebrew, I'd say
        that's as unpublished and homebrew as you'll get.

        And to answer your question, yes, PCGen can support it, and Yes, you would need to enter it
        yourself. Coding in LST is handled in our LST File Help Yahoo group. I'd normally give a snippet of
        code to help you along your way, but considering this is the first real break I've had since I read
        your message I'm sure that tells you've I've been extremely busy. (10am is when I read your email,
        it's now 3:30am the next day).

        Cheers,