Re: [pcgen] Re: Half-Orc Cleric: No Class Skills

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 11 , May 19, 2013
      On the Skillstab, just under the Search box on theleft hand side, it
      should say "Cost/Type/Name" on the bar. If it says "Name" only or
      something else, right click onit and select "Cost/Type/Name". That is
      the only way that Class and Cross_Class skills show up separated.

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)