Re: Half-Orc Cleric: No Class Skills

  • carguswire
    Message 1 of 11 , May 19, 2013
      Hey guys,

      Yeah that's right. Skills are showing, but none of them are marked as Class Skills.

      Not sure what you mean by the right clicking/choose/cost?

      > ah, yes. There are Class Skills.
      >
      > Ok, did you right click on the bar and choose cost/etc.?
      >
      > -- david
      > Papa.DRB
      >
      > My better half and me (jpg)

      > Word of the Day (gif) <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38647997/Exhaustipated.gif>

      > On 2013-05-18 08:38 PM, Andrew Wilson wrote:
      > > He didn't say that he isn't seeing any skills, he said none of them are marked
      > > as class skills.
      > >
      > > Sounds like you're trying to solve the wrong problem. Are you seeing
      > > class skills?
      > >
      > > On 18 May 2013 22:34, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
      > >> Inspecting the file shows everything to be ok. Then loading up the file,
      > >> it shows that you have put one skill point in Heal, Knowledge (planes)
      > >> and Knowledge (religion). You also have a "bonus" rank in
      > >> Knowledge(nature) because of a trait you choose. If you are not seeing
      > >> skills at all, ie. the "Skills" tab is empty, it must be a Mac issue (I
      > >> am on Windows 7), and that is beyond my ability to help.
      > >>
      > >> Here are the three lines from the .pcg file showing the skills selected:
      > >> SKILL:Heal|OUTPUTORDER:10|CLASSBOUGHT:[CLASS:Cleric|RANKS:1.0|COST:1|CLASSSKILL:Y]
      > >> SKILL:Knowledge
      > >> (Planes)|OUTPUTORDER:12|CLASSBOUGHT:[CLASS:Cleric|RANKS:1.0|COST:1|CLASSSKILL:Y]
      > >> SKILL:Knowledge
      > >> (Religion)|OUTPUTORDER:13|CLASSBOUGHT:[CLASS:Cleric|RANKS:1.0|COST:1|CLASSSKILL:Y]
      > >>

      > >> -- david
      > >> Papa.DRB

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 11 , May 19, 2013
        On the Skillstab, just under the Search box on theleft hand side, it
        should say "Cost/Type/Name" on the bar. If it says "Name" only or
        something else, right click onit and select "Cost/Type/Name". That is
        the only way that Class and Cross_Class skills show up separated.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)