Familiar

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2013
      Is it just me, or are familiars not working as they should in the
      Pathfinder game mode? I've created a level 1 wizard and added a rat
      familiar, but I'm seeing neither the Alertness feat nor the fort save
      bonus. It seems as if the MASTERBONUSRACE line from
      pfcr_companion_mods.lst is not applied. Or am I doing something wrong?

      Regards
      Stefan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2013

        I'll look at it. Which version? Dev or 6.0?

        Message 3 of 3 , May 19, 2013

          Yup, added a Toad, no +3 HP, and no Perception increase by 2.

          Looks like a bug.